These cookies are essential for the website to function correctly. We do not collect personal information, other than what you allow us to store in terms of site usage.
The information collected by our cookies will never be shared with third party service providers under any circumstance.
By your usage of this site, you consent to the use of our cookies as stated within.
What are cookies?
The company may place small text files called ‘cookies’, on your device when you visit our website. These files do not contain personal data, but they do contain a personal identifier allowing us to associate you with a certain device.
These files serve a number of useful purposes for you, including:
- Granting you access to restricted content.
- Tailoring our website’s functionality to you personally, by letting us remember your preferences, location or device type.
- Improving how our website performs.
- Understanding who our audience is, so that we can provide content most relevant to you.
Types Of Cookies We Use
We use different types of cookies on our website.
All of these cookies are placed by us for the purpose of essential site functionality.
We do not use third-party plug-ins.
We do not use third-party suppliers nor advertisers, therefore we do no sell or pass your information on.
These cookies may be deleted from your device at different times, such as at the end of your browsing session (when you leave the website) or after a pre-set amount of time, or they may persist on your device until you delete them.
We use the following types of cookies on our website:
- Essential Cookies
- These cookies allow our website to perform its essential functions. Without these cookies, some parts of our websites would stop working.
- Site Analytics Cookies
- These cookies monitor how our website is performing, and how you interact with it. We use them to know how best to improve our website or services.
- Functional Cookies
- These cookies remember who you are as a user of our website. We use them to remember any preferences you may have selected on our website, like saving your username and password or settings.
Your internet browser generally accepts cookies automatically, but you can often change this setting to stop accepting them. You can also delete cookies manually.
Deleting, or no longer accepting cookies, may prevent you from accessing certain aspects of our website where cookies are necessary or because the website forgot your preferences.
Updates To This Policy
We may occasionally make changes to this policy.
When we make material changes to this policy, we will provide you with a prominent notice on our website or send you an email.
We may notify you in advance.